Monday, October 5, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...


#4 - Lexsea Mann - CONGRATULATIONS!

The winner was selected using {Random.org}

Here is her selection and reason for picking it:
"I loved the {Alessi - Mediterraneo Kitchen Jar Collection} with the red coral pattern over the clear, crisp jars. I inherited my mom's sand collection (little jars filled with sand from all over the world) that I keep in the kitchen. I think these jars with the whole mediterranean, ocean-feel would look great next to these smaller glass sand-filled jars. Plus, I love keeping my kitchen looking neat and contained... and these would be perfect to keep something I use often in."


Here are some of the other items selected by readers:


Thanks for entering and thanks so much to {AllModern.com} for this opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment