Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Churros Inspired Spanish Theme

Ok this morning I have yet again gone to heaven over finding this spanish inspired shoot on Green Wedding Shoes.

Using the Spanish styled theme of churros as favours or even for the dessert, we think of course is a brilliant idea, I steer clear of churros and chocolate but do succumb when visiting Marbella in the mornings! I would love to see a wedding where the guests are given hot bags of sugary churros to top them up whilst dancing.

Using the spanish lace tablecloths and the spanish pottery plates really does set the tone and we love the fan menu, going to be my project now for the day, along with the chair tags with the flamenco touch.

Another huge thank you to all these creative people that make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment