Friday, April 23, 2010

Wedding Insurance continued

I received an interesting response from Adam who has checked out this latest dilemma http://www.compareweddinginsurance.org.uk/articles/wedding-insurance-and-the-volcano-activity-in-iceland.
We now have a shop full of orange and red flowers so if anyone fancies a nice arrangement for the weekend please do call us! Only joking, But we did order loads of flowers just in case they got here.
The irony is I picked up my daughter from the airport tonight with a suitcase full of love heart sweet favours for tomorrow as well:(
So I have changed plans and will spend tomorrow in my store room with my new shelves.
Mind you my daughter also bought some fabulous hanging white hearts and love letters and I have my other daughter arriving on Wednesday with more goodies I have ordered, can not wait to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment